These can be something for the whole flat to enjoy that doesn’t take very long if you all band together to create chips for all!
– Oil (rapeseed oil can withstand higher temperatures to olive oil but either will do)
– mixed herbs
– salt and pepper to season
– potatoes, the amount depends on how many people but typically 4 small potatoes or 2 medium potatoes is the general portion size.
1. Preheat the oven to 200° fan oven.
2. Cut the potatoes in half and then cut minimum four chips per half. Cut these slices in half lengthways so there is more of a chip shape compared to a slice.
3. Drizzle a generous amount of oil over the potatoes making sure to cover all the surfaces.
4. Season with salt, pepper and mixed herbs, you can use paprika as well.
5. Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes and serve.