Loads of Christmas presents to buy but no money? Here’s my guide on how to buy all those presents without splashing out on the cash.
Make sure that you buy the most important presents first. You don’t want to buy presents for all your friends before realising that you don’t have enough money to buy presents for your family.
Sales are your friend
The best way to get good quality presents that your friends and family will actually like is to shop the sales. Amazon has a section called ‘Today’s deals’, it has some brilliant present ideas at affordable prices, especially around Christmas.
If you know what you want to buy, shop around to make sure that you are getting the best deal. The first place you see isn’t necessarily the best. The quickest way to do this is probably to use the shopping tab on Google.
Try a Secret Santa
If you have a lot of friends to buy presents for maybe try setting up a secret Santa. That way, everyone only has to buy one gift and it can be something that the person really wants and will be able to use. You can also do it with your family and it’s a great way to get everyone together at Christmas time.
If you’re struggling on present ideas here are my top 10 cheap present ideas:
- Scented candles, you really can’t go wrong.
- Personalised glasses and mugs, my favourite website for this is ‘keep it personal’.
- Hats. Gloves or scarves.
- Socks. I know they are cliché, but you can never have too many socks.
- Makeup or skincare products.
- A plant, you can even get personalised plant pots.
- A framed photo.
- Rings, bracelets or necklaces.
- Homemade cookies, cakes or anything else that you want to make.
- Make a gift, this can be cheaper and is also more personal.